Thursday, December 27, 2012

January 2013 - Crochet Along (CAL)

I need to "pimp up" my work/design space and of course I want it to look cute but functional too so here is the Crochet Along for January 2013.

You can join in or just watch as I will periodically post some of my creations.
 
Let me know if you want me to write up a crochet pattern.
 
I used mason jars, the ones with the bigger opening at the top so I can store my hooks in there or my knitting needles.
Cute gifts too or you can use them to save up your coins or...
 
 
 
Some left over cotton yarns and a took my box with ribbons out.
 
And here are the results:
 
with a ribbon and flower
 
 
 
And one with just a variegated yarn and ribbon.
 
I will be making some more that I will be posting here.
So grab your hooks and start spicing up your jars :)
Love to see pictures and feel free to ask questions!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment