Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crochet Along Christmas Lights update

Today I went to Starbucks for my daily coffee fix :)
I could feel yesterday that I must have forgotten my coffee fix since my speed of moving around was like ZERO. So today that had to be on my schedule LOL
I took our puppy Snuggles to the veterinarian Monday for his Bordetella shot and today the vet calls me to check in if the puppy is doing fine. How nice is that?
Meeting with my knitting/crochet group yesterday was fun as usual and we are doing a Christmas ornament exchange on Sunday so more fun is around the corner :)
It’s hard sometimes to slow down and enjoy being retired but more and more I’m allowing myself to relax and do the things I love the most besides taking care of my hubby and puppy.
In a few hours I will be attending another yoga class at my local gym.
So back to last night: I managed, between the laughter and talking, to finish 3 more light bulbs for the CAL.
So here they are:
securedownload
 
The total light bulbs I have ready is NINE!!! Woohoo!!! I wanna make 2 more and than I will start making the connectors and the “cable”.
I hope that you are enjoying this CAL as much as I do but don’t forget to share your string of Christmas lights too!
How about we do every month a project KAL/CAL? You will have a whole month to finish it :)
Help me with ideas for patterns crochet or knitting….just leave a comment with a the link to the pattern you would like to see as a KAL or CAL.
Next one will start in January and I will post the pattern link last week of December so you have enough time to get your materials together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment