Monday, December 17, 2012

Almost done with my Christmas Lights CAL...

Today I have planned, in between errands and wife duties (laundry, cleaning etc), to make the "cable" for the Holiday Lights from Jean Herman's free pattern that you can find on Ravelry and hang them by the entrance of our front door under the covered porch :)
 
It's so great to see that a lot of you joined this CAL and I am looking forward seeing more pictures showing up in our Ravelry group.
 
And we have to start looking into our next January 2012 CAL/KAL.
 
Before I forgot someone asked me if I would consider doing a SAL (Sew Along) too...
I think that's a great idea so some of you can take a little break in between our CAL/KAL/SAL.
 
I made an adjustment to the pattern by crocheting the connectors on the lights instead of making them seperately and sewing them on later. I just dislike hand sewing...LOL
 
12 lights with connectors:
 
 
 
 
Yesterday I met my knitting/crochet group at Starbucks for our weekly get-together to have this time a secret Santa game. And yes, they stole my presents twice but I got to steal back and ended up with a little Christmas sock (see pic below).
Below is a picture of all the Christmas ornaments that were made for the Secret Santa game: 
 
 
 My Secret Santa Christmas Sock ornament:
 
So this was it for today...I will be diving into finding new patterns for our projects so we can start voting :)
Still I hope I am not boring you all with my blog...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment