Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I finished the CAL for the Christmas Lights and much more...

Okay, here we go....
 
TAATAAAAAA...I finished our CAL today and it's hanging from my covered front porch/entrance.
Simple, easy and fast crochet project to whip up in a few days. Don't forget it is PERFECT to use up those small amounts of yarn that we all have laying around somewhere...
 
 
My friend Tina finished hers too and send me a picture to share. Thank you Tina for sharing!!!
I love hers too, such a rewarding instant Christmas feeling these lights...
 
 
We picked up our first white (flocked?) Christmas tree ever and we love it!!!
BEFORE:
 
 AFTER:
 
 
 
Now I am in the "Christmas" mood :)
 
 
And like I asked in my previous blog post that I was looking for ideas for my windows for you all? Well I got what I wanted...so many responses and emails with pattern (links).
Finally I decided to make the ones pictured below for the kitchen windows.
I will start them soon and I will keep you updated!
 
LOL


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment