Friday, October 4, 2013

Ask me questions about knitting/crochet/felting/dyeing fibers etc, I will answer them for FREE!!!

I have been asked many many times to share my knowledge about knitting/crochet/felting/dyeing fibers etc.

So here is my question to you:


Let me know what you like me to explain/clarify/simplify related to the above mentioned arts and crafts, by either sending me an email at info@beautifulyeah.com or leaving a comment below.

 

There are no secrets for me to hide. I will explain it to you or refer u to other online content or whatever it might take.

Even if you have a question about a project you are working on, send me the pattern/pics etc and I'm pretty sure I can help you out from here :)


I will work through all your questions one blog post at a time, promise!


So go ahead and ask!!! I'm waiting....


No comments:

Post a Comment