Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Crochet Alongs / CAL's for January and February 2013

Here are the Crochet Along projects for the next 2 months.
 

January 2013:

"Pimped up storage Jars"
 
Pattern will be up by the end of the week...sorry I got a little behind :)
 

February 2013:

 
This is the original picture that goes with the pattern:

And here I made the scarf in about 3 hours of 3 balls of yarn (Red Heart Boutique Midnight & Treasure - Whisper & Spectrum), Medium weight (4) worsted weight yarn on a hook size: US F -3.75mm.
Really easy fun free pattern to remember (just one line).
I went for texture in this scarf. If I wanted more stitch definition I would have probably used a bigger size hook and a solid color (see green scarf).
Yes, one side of the scarf will be straight and the other side will be scalloped...it doesn't bother me but it might to some of you.
 
 
 
Hope you join with these Crochet Alongs and send me pictures/ or
post your pictures in my Ravelry Group.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment