Monday, May 5, 2014

Quilt of Valor is ready to be awarded

Quilts of Valor is one of my charities that I like to support as much as time allows me.
Kaye Allen sent me her quilt top with the backing to get quilted by me about a month ago.
Looking at the quilt and the empty white spaces, I found that I had no choice but to pull out all the stops and custom quilt this beautiful top. So with my APQS Millie longarm quilting machine on my 14ft quilting table, I went to design and work...

Kaye will be showing it in the upcoming County Fair in Roseville CA and I am really proud to be apart of this. Kaye and her group of quilters (Freedom Troopers) made this quilt to award to a member of our USA Troops.

Thank you to Kaye Allen and her quilting crew Freedom Troopers and THANK YOU to all our troops!!!
Never forget, never forgotten!!!

Let's look at the pictures I took before shipping this quilt back to Kaye so she can sew the binding on it and get it ready to be awarded -->






No comments:

Post a Comment